Tuesday, February 26, 2008

UGHHHH!!!! I hate taxes!

Today I have spent my day combing over bank statements to seperate out each bill into each category so I can get my taxes ready. Why don't I have a program for this? Because I am not right, that's why! It would make perfect sense for me to pay the $150 bucks on quickbooks but that would just be too easy, wouldn't it? Dear Lord, please kill me now! Actually, he can't because I have to finish my taxes!!!!!!

My husband, by the grace of God, has been cleaning out each and every nook and cranny in this house to get it organized. I, on the other hand, am rebelling and telling him to stay out of my bathroom drawers and let me be with just a little mess somewhere. Isn't that totally silly? I know that in the end, I'll end up organizing it, too. But for now, its my own little piece of insanity. By the way, did I say that I'm going crazy with my taxes? I'm trying to pretend to my hubby that all is well & that I have it all under control, which of course is a complete and total farce. I have no idea how I'll ever make the appt on time, but I'm going to try.
So, for now, here we go, say a prayer, kiss a frog, whatever it takes to get me done on time!!!

No comments: