Friday, July 11, 2008

ZRII, ZRII, ZRII, all the way home

Well, we've done it! I have started a new business selling an absolutely amazing product called ZRII. It is an herbal supplement that is a combination of 7 fruits & herbs and is endorsed by Deepak Chopra. I am so excited. This product could actually give us financial freedom that we do not have right now. We were doing amazingly well in the real estate market until of course the bottom dropped out. Right now, we need something. And, since I can't go back to work as a pharmacist since I can hardly remember anything, something has to be done. I looked into Mary Kay, but everyone and their sister sells Mary Kay and there is very little money to be made there. Here, I can actually see the benefits from this, I don't have to carry inventory, and the money potential is Amazing. Did I say Amazing? Its Amazing. Keep your fingers crossed, o' internet, on the post that no one reads, that this becomes the solution to our problems. If you are interested in my website, go to www.stlouis.myzrii.com. Watch out world, here comes the ZRII!!

No comments: