Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a Little Rambling

So often throughout the day I think "ooo, that's something I could write about". I even will play with it in my head, kindof writing it ahead of time. Then, by the time I get by the computer, forgetaboutit. I can't think of a thing that I had gone over. The oh-so cleaver lines, the witty remarks. All gone.
Then, life gets in the way again. As I'm writing this, I'm on hold with the utility company because they started service in the wrong apartment for a tenant who speaks very poor English. Now, the city thinks I put someone into an apartment without a proper inspection because of a clerical error. Which is of course what happened.
My house is a mess. My laundry is piling up. There's too much for 1 human to do everyday. I admire women who keep their house, children, and husbands happy at all times, but I can honestly say that I have no idea how it could be possible. Do the just not sleep? Because, I barely sleep and still can't get done. Do they clean/cook/have sex all at the same time? They must. And, to top it off, these women also look good. Like, not 50 lbs over weight and fix their hair kind of good. I'd love it if they'd just whisper their secret to me. I promise, I won't tell...

No comments: