Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Night

I have learned that Sunday nights are not an easy time. With young boys that have the spirit of their father, I have to corral everyone and get them calmed down after weekend crazy people time. I would love to be a fly on the wall on one of these evenings, as I seem to become the crabby mom from H-E-double hockey sticks and my family unravels in front of me. Hubby is usually part of the problem, mind you. Wrestling the boys is all their fault, don't you know? So, they will be in a jumble on the couch, arms and legs flying, until I interrupt. Then, getting them into the shower and in bed in time..good luck. How will 3 boys calm down enough by bedtime? Somehow, they all end up in their respective areas. For now.
But, there's a strange smell coming from my kitchen, trash maybe? And the floor, is it supposed to be speckled? Doesn't everyone's toilet area smell like everyone misses at least half of the time? And, did I even think about breakfast for the morning (please, oh please let there be enough milk) or lunch to pack for the big boy? What about clothes, are there uniforms clean? Or, do I need to do a load of laundry before bed (or get the detergent out of the back of my van because I'm out....)....
Whew, and its only quarter to nine. I can do it....

No comments: