Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Will this ride ever stop spinning?

I feel like I'm never going to get ahead. I'm never going to get the things done that need to be finished. I have so many tasks in front of me, that they seem like I need to climb an impossible mountain. Just when I get something done, something right, I'm reminded that there are 15 other things that I've forgotten. Or screwed up. I don't know which way to go from here.
I started this blog and was nice and witty, even making myself laugh as I typed. Now, I don't know how to laugh. I fell as though I'm never going to loose weight. I'm never going to get the office cleaned up. I'm never going to keep the boys' clothes put away, much less my own. I'm very hormonal the last 2 days, I wish I could stop the tears from coming.
Usually when I feel like this, I'm better the next day. The only reason I haven't been crying my eyes out is that I've been too busy to think about it. I'm sure my husband thinks that Im crazy, maybe I am.

No comments: