Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sunshine

I knew this is how I would be. Today, I feel a little better. The sun is shining, its a beautiful day outside with the smell of cut grass coming in my window. There's a male cardinal bird that is living in my neighbor's yard with his lady friend, so I see those beautiful birds. Somehow, my funk is lifting.
I wish I could stop these swings. Or, hide for 2-3 days each time they occur. Of course, its always when I'm extremely busy and have no time to run away, not that I could even if I needed to anyway. I still have the fog in my head, the faint feeling that I'm not better yet, but I'm on the upswing.
I have extreme PMS. I know, I know, people hate when someone uses that as an excuse. I'm not making excuses here. Unfortunately, since I no longer have periods thanks to a "proceedure" earlier this year, I just don't have the physical symptoms of "that time of the month". So, I feel mental, want to tear apart something, and don't know why until I go, "oh, yea, probably period time".
Also, I so need to loose this weight. If only I could figure it out, it would be so much better. I look at myself and cringe. I'm 5'0" and weigh 175lbs. thats crazy. thats obese. Hopefully, I will get better soon.
Enough whining. On with the day.

No comments: