Thursday, May 15, 2008

Out with the old, In with the new

yes, its final....I have made the step into the 21st century and purchased a new computer! It actually turns on in faster than 2 minutes, doesn't take forever for my typing to appear on the screen, and much more!!! I love it, and my screen is so amazing, compared to what I'm used to this is unreal. Thank goodness for all of the endless people who spend their time updating and making new wonderful things for computer land, I will always love them!
We went to Disneyworld in the craziness of no computer because we had a trip already planned. That makes 3 trips in 11 months. Now, don't get me wrong, I totally love Disney, but when my 2 year old thinks that he should live there, we need to back off a little bit! We were going so often because we had purchased annual passes and wanted to get our money's worth, and we really did. I really enjoy seeing our boys have so much fun, even going 3 times in 1 year hasn't worn off the wonder! But, the trip is not a vacation, we are going too fast and too crazy the entire time we are there. Also, this time we had to stay at Saratoga Springs vs our usual Beach Club Villas, NO COMPARISON! We love Beach Club & will not trade it in for the world. Saratoga is too big and takes too long to get a bus anywhere.
I'm very glad to say that we have all of our taxes done for 2006 & 2007. For some, this may not seem like much of a feat, but for me its amazing considering my tax forms are like 30 pages long. My accountant just sits and shakes his head at me, and I'm Done!!!!! Too crazy!
School's out in 2 weeks, thank God! I'm so done w/it, and I'm not even the one going! My boys are only in 3rd & 1st grades, I hate to see how it is when they're in high school. At least then they will do their homework by themselves!!!!
Ok, on to bigger and better things, like the laundry!!!!
Good Times!

No comments: