Monday, August 4, 2008

Back Home Again

We are moving back into our 1st house that we've ever owned. Its a strange situation, really, and I don't have enough time to relate the why's or why-not's. Just suffice it to say, I feel like I've gone home. Yes, this house that we've lived in for the last 3 years has been home, just because we were in it. But, walking into that other house, climbing into my bed at night, I have a peace that I haven't felt in a while. My almost 3 year old has never lived in this house, but he's taking to it very well. Also, my husband did the most amazing remodeling to the place since we left that I don't want to leave it! We are going to only stay here for a few weeks, actually, because we are moving into our beautiful victorian home that was built in the late 1800's, that needed quite a bit of fixing up to make it livable. That, will be exciting. For now, though, I'll just keep on going.

No comments: