Monday, March 3, 2008

Clash of the 2 year old

My 2 year old son has decided recently that he is going to become the loudest member of our household. Pretty big feat since he has 2 brothers, 7 & 9 years old, and my husband who has to try to be louder than everyone. Lately, he has started becoming very surley, with a crabby face and growls to match. Right now, my 9 year old is still doing his homework after almost 2 hours and his baby brother keeps running through the kitchen yelling and howling. Granted, his homework could have been done while the little one was down in the family room, but he somehow "lost track of time staring into space" and is now facing the onslaught of the little brother brigade. Sometimes I can't help but laugh at the craziness called "my household", othertimes I feel like a cry might just be in order. Either way, I must accept this thing called motherhood and move on......

No comments: