Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just help me sleep

I'm so tired today, I could just sleep all day long. Of course, I can't sleep at night, which is coo-coo, but true. We have spent the day cleaning the house that we are living in because we have a showing tomorrow evening. Now, this house hasn't been shown in ages, so the prospect is very exciting. However, its become quite a mess in the last 2 months of us living here. I spent the day (well, a few hours of it at least) cleaning out my closet. Tell me how a closet can get so bad in less than 2 months--could it be that I'm a pack rat and am not good at taking care of the house? Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner! Yep, my idea of cleaning up the mess is putting it in my room. Not a good idea since my room is right next to the living room.
So, now I go to tackle the big boys' room, if I don't come out in 3 days, send in a search party.

No comments: